Friday, April 1, 2011

No April Foolin'; I'm Back!


On the second of February, I announced my return to my Elovabeth blog. Oops! A wee premature. Turns out, I needed a bit more than a three month hiatus. So I tacked two months onto the three, and voila! After five months, I am back in the saddle again.


Looking forward to being here again.

Oh, and just a by the way. The above picture is just one of my "February trip to New York" shots, one of my favorites. I will share additional photos from that little holiday(including an afternoon excursion to Queens) in upcoming posts.


And so, after an evening out of town, dining with good friends, and with a brief bit of impromptu shopping, we are quite tired and ready to hop in the beddy bye and watch television between our toes.


Wishing every single one of you a wonderful weekend.


Nighty night.

No comments:

Post a Comment