Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Black and Tancake

After a less than satisfactory dining out experience, Squidley, being the thoughtful hubby he is, began making pancakes for me right after we got home. Pretty soon I was smiling happily at my plate, piled high with medium-sized, golden pancakes.
But alas! There was a second plate on the heels of the first, holding the cutest ever bonus pancake: a sweet little golden dachshund. And I must confess it was that one that disappeared first.
Ok, perhaps not the most blog worthy photo or short story. Nonetheless, it was a small gesture that, in perhaps a silly little way, made my evening. And, as I always, always say:
It's the little things that mean a lot.
I also say:
I always cooperate with the police!
Nighty night, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment