Friday, September 3, 2010

Triple Word Score

I've had a love affair with this board game since I was a kid; I never tire of it.

Tonight's competition was nearly called several times, due to strong winds. (Yes, we were playing outdoors.) We toughed it out, though, in part, or perhaps entirely, at my insistence.

During one portion of game playing, I kept a close eye out for a place Icould use a "q." I had a "u," too, which I knew would give me better odds for forming a word. I must have hung on to those two letters for at least thirty minutes before I realized the "q" was actually an "o."

Squidley formed some great words, and I was able to come up with three of my favorite words: queens, blazers, and the one I like most: goatee.

So, wishing everyone a pleasant holiday weekend.

Nighty night, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment