Friday, December 11, 2009

Blimp Glimpse


These two photographs document our first park view after alighting from the shuttle that delivered us to Hollywood Studios. I particularly like the juxtaposition of man-made versus nature.
I will continue posting holiday pictures for a while. I also will soon post a few photographs from our "dinner and Christmas music" evening I mentioned a few nights ago. The night I planned on posting them, they were no where to be found. Come to find out (Yes, I'm obviously Southern.), Squidley had downloaded them to a different laptop. So, no matter how much I searched, I was not going to find them.
We had such a fun time last night. We met lots of friends for a relaxing evening of talking, eating, and, for the guys, playing darts. The evening, coupled with an activity filled day today, probably explains why we are just worn out. But in a good way.
Hope your weekend will be a pleasant one.
Nighty night.

No comments:

Post a Comment