Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Stuff Fairytales Are Made of

For this entry, I'd planned on posting photographs I shot this evening while Squidley and I enjoyed a wonderful dinner with friends. (Afterwards, the nine of us enjoyed a concert of unique Christmas music from around the world.) Long story short, Squidley downloaded the pictures for me, and now, I simply can't locate them. And guess what? Squidley is sound asleep.

So, in keeping with my mid-week tradition of posting "Windows into Wednesdays," the following are this week's offering. Having only a few days ago returned from a long holiday which included a week in Florida, the photo folders I can find are filled to the rim with Disney shots. Among those are pictures of storybookesque windows that Disney artists have thoughtfully and beautifully designed. Tonight's "windows" were photographed not too far from the "It's a Small World" ride at the Magic Kingdom.










This particular group of windows, along with the "Small World" ride, have provided me with inspiration that no doubt will be evidenced in future sewing projects of mine.
So, after a busy day and a long evening out, it's nighty time for this sleepy redhead.
Enjoy your day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment