Sunday, December 13, 2009

Manger Arranger

There are so many fun and exciting aspects to the Christmas holiday, but I must remind myself that the reason we have this special day in the first place is to celebrate the birth of Jesus, our Lord and Savior. Of course I think it's okay to enjoy the "trimmings," so to speak. I simply believe we should do those "extras" with Jesus continually in our minds and hearts. Everything activity, song, etc. should be done in celebration of God's greatest and most wonderful gift to us, his only son.
Just a by the way, I purchased the above figures some years back and always do my best to lay them out nicely on the extremely small piece of wood which came with the set. Maybe one day I'll come up with a better idea for displaying the scene.
Well, nighty night to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment