Monday, March 22, 2010

Shelved Books

Today I picked up where I left off yesterday: sorting through the books in my two largest bookshelves. I finished one yesterday and finished the second one this afternoon. I really dislike parting company when it comes to my books; however, there are many I've read and don't plan on reading again. There are many that will always be "keepers." So far, I have pulled over fifty that will be shown the door. Politely, of course. And I have a third bookcase, a smaller one, whose books I will inventory for the same purpose.
So, after all that, laundry, and working in the yard, it is time to get into the beddy bye. We are all tired but happy, with bellies full, thanks to a wonderful tossed salad and spaghetti dinner that darling Squidley made for us.
Nighty night, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment