Wednesday, March 3, 2010

That's Not Helping My Headache


Lately at our house, we've been working on getting better at sharing. So far, there's not been much improvement. Ok. There has been no improvement. Basically, this pretty much boils down to one thing: dominance. So, likely the non-sharing thing is here to stay.


This afternoon I cut squares from five coordinating fat quarters. The process was fairly quick until I got to the fifth quarter. I had not realized, when I purchased the yardage, that the piece had a long/wide design repeat. So I carefully auditioned "square cuts," and I did the final cutting once I felt like I had a good cross section of the fabric design.
Well, I've had a headache invading my personal space for most of the afternoon and evening, and staying busy all the livelong day probably didn't help. I'm hoping a good night's sleep will be the cure all.
Nighty night, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment