Friday, March 5, 2010

Snow Slow Going

Tonight's pictures are the ones I'd intended posting on yesterday's entry. I still don't know what the technical problem was. At any rate, here they are, and with little commentary as I am en route to the beddy bye just as soon as I publish this post.


Here are the fabric squares I cut for my newest project.


Here the five and a half squares are laid out in my planned pattern.



Looking at things from another angle.



The squares have been sewn into rows.
































I'm posting what is seemingly a zillion photos of Deutsch and Scout.





The above three pictures show the last of the snow on our patio. The are still big piles of the now gray stuff in strip mall parking lots. They are not so big now, as the sun and higher temps have been making molehills out of the mountains they once were.
Well, today has been very busy with all sorts of errands, and we are all very tired and quite sleepy. A good weekend to everyone.
Nighty night.

No comments:

Post a Comment