Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Good Morning, Bejing.

Deutsch figures there is an open invitation to hop onto my lap and take a snooze. And sleeping on his back is icing on the cake. (That is India beside him.)

India elongated

Scout and India nap in heart formation. Now that's
love!

Deutsch's afternoon was filled with his favorite activity: digging holes. He dug two.
(Note the dirt on his face.)

Concentration is key.
"Look out China, here I come!"

"I am so going to need a bath!"

" Deutsch got dirt on me."

"I still like him, though."


This is a sight that always brings joy to Mommy when she's tired.

plum tired

"We are thrilled about our new pillow!"

This afternoon I cut the strips for this quilt's border. I had half a yard of fabric, typically enough for the task. The design's layout, however, was off kilter, and I just did get the four strips I needed.

getting things set up at my sewing desk

a view of the quilt once the border had been added

a corner view

the quilt's latest mug shot
It's been a busy day, even for Deutsch, Scout, and India. And it's been a good day. And Squidley topped things off with grilled chicken and grilled eggplant, zucchini, and yellow squash.
Well, it's off to beddy bye for me. The boys are already there, so I'll likely have to bargain for at least a thin slice of mattress on which to lay my weary self.
Hoping for everyone a good evening.
Nighty night.

No comments:

Post a Comment