Friday, June 18, 2010

Rub a Dub Dub

When Squidley telephoned me one recent afternoon while on his way home from a golf tournament he had participated in, teamed up with three of his colleagues, he delivered good news: each of the four had won a brand new set of golf clubs. I was jumping for joy, happy that he and the others had done so well. Incidentally, I was figuring Squidley might also be willing to hand down his old set of clubs to me. Well, I guess no further explanation is necessary on my part. That is, of course, if you've checked out the above photo. Cute, huh?

The bell peppers are not going to be outdone by anyone else on that patio. And I have to say, they sure look cute (yes, cute) in their present "miniature" stage. Oh, and does anyone else think the bell pepper cap somewhat resembles the little beanie worn by Elroy Jetson?


so lovely

Because this picture was shot during the daytime, it's pretty much impossible to see that this is a double spider web.

another photograph shot on our patio this evening
Well, our day has been quite busy, and we are tired, perhaps even more so for a Friday evening. So it is off to the beddy bye for the five of us. Oh, and just a by the way: three of us that are going nighty night are squeaky clean. Squidley, tired though he is, threw a pool party for Deutsch and Scout and India. And I must divulge that those three smell remarkably better than the two of us!
Wishing everyone a good weekend.
Nighty night.

No comments:

Post a Comment