Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Froggy Doggie

This shot, as well as the one below, was taken in haste. I had to locate my camera, remove the memory stick from my laptop, insert it into the camera, and beat feet to get to the photo op site. And of course I had to adjust the settings. And I was using the micro to shoot through glass. So, all in all, I think I was lucky to get any shots at all before this little guy fled for cover.

Both pictures were shot from inside. This one was taken just after Squidley took Deutsch outdoors for a closer look. That should pretty much explain his froggy friend "fleeing for cover." Regardless, any night the froggy or his wife or little one make an appearance is a very good night for Deutsch. Scout and India remain nonchalant about the entire affair.
After a wonderful weekend, we are quite tuckerd out.
Hope your week is a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment