Thursday, August 12, 2010

Bread and Butter

This is a picture of the "love toast" Squidley made as the second portion of my dinner. (It's actually healthier than it looks since the bread used is whole wheat white.) I forgot to photograph the first portion, a lovely cheese omelet.

What a great day! Thunder and lightning around elevenish this morning was a complete surprise, followed by light rain, then an abundance of sunshine. Squidley invited me to a delicious lunch of fried catfish, fresh broccoli, mashed potatoes, and salad, and everything was quite tasty. During the afternoon, I worked for a bit on a bench pad that I am machine quilting. I had intended to begin a new knitting project but got sidetracked with various other things.

Hope your day was pleasant and that tomorrow is good, too.

Nighty night, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment