Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Non-Mad Hatter

Here is a preview of a new knitting project I've started. I'm using the same pattern used for the brown hat I recently made. When I finished the first hat, I realized it didn't quite match the picture included with the pattern. After completing the decorative edge of this new project, I determined that I didn't read the pattern correctly the first time around. The first hat's edging should have matched that in the above photograph. (I apparently left out about four or five rows when knitting the first hat.) I'm not bugged in the least about the error because the hat turned out quite nice.

Well, we have had a busy day, have finished a good meal, and are ready to climb into the beddy bye.

Everyone take very good care.

Wishing you a pleasant week.

No comments:

Post a Comment