Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Road Mode



Riding may not be a Scout and Deutsch favorite, but they nonetheless make a mad dash for the vehicle when they hear the word "Jeep." When we traveled to Florida about three months ago, they were making their longest journey to date. And no one got sick even in the least.
I must say, in their defense, that Scout and Deutsch are actually very good travelers, in part, perhaps, because we make frequent stops for them. And unlike when they were puppies, I think they really enjoy traveling along the highway. Can you say, "ROAD TRIP!"?
We also consider getaways as important for them as for us. Concern for their enjoyment is not an afterthought. It is a priority. And it is so wonderfull seeing them happy and fully enjoying themselves.
This posting, by the way, is for Tuesday the 24th. I was simply tired and didn't get it put to bed. I did indeed put myself to bed.
And speaking of bed, I'll be there soon. After I do today's post.

No comments:

Post a Comment