Monday, November 30, 2009

Delete, Delete, Delete




Oh, where do I begin! It's been nearly a week since we started out on our little adventure, and already I've over a thousand pictures under my belt. To tell the truth, the original number startled even me, and I quickly set out to amend the figure, deleting around 450 shots. Usually it's just easier to have a little deleting party once the pictures are on the laptop, but I sort of got in a bind when I reached the stick maximum and ended up having a little impromptu deleting party right beside Mt. Everest. Since there was no wait for the infamous attraction, Squidley played out a little "Groundhog Day" scenario, enjoying the ride over and over again. So many times that he at last bought a souvenir picture showing him with his mouth in wide-open screaming position and his arms fully stretched upward towards the sky. To top things off, I managed to get a nice little shot of my own, though Squidley had abandoned the arm stretching ritual. There was, however, a huge smile on his face. He just loves going fast, that boy!
I will share much more of our holiday. And I will post many more photographs, though I promise I will not publish every single one of them.
Meanwhile, we are both so very tired. But in a good way. We are making so many good memories and having a very happy time.
Going to go beddy bye now. Nighty night to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment