Sunday, November 22, 2009

Rub a Dub Dub




Whew! It's been a busy, busy weekend. Among other things, I tackled the leaves in back of the house while Squidley worked. I worked for a few hours one day and about the same the next. On the second day, as I was nearly finished but just about whipped, Squidley appeared and voila! The job was completed in no time.
Leaves continue to fall from the branches, but the bulk of them have lived up to the season's name. So, there will be a second round, but the job should be much easier.
After we finished the outdoor work, I jumped into the bathtub, per Squidley's order, and scrubbed myself until I was squeaky clean. I practically set a world's record bathing, drying my hair, applying makep, and getting dressed. We were going to dinner. Yippee! We drove to a nearby town for a beautiful and wonderful dinner. The occasion marked the anniversary of the day Squidley and I met. That was eleven years ago, and nearly two years later we wed.
I am again going to keep this short as I'm very tired. So, so busy. And Squidley even put up the Christmas tree this evening. So very pretty with so many little white lights.
I hope your weekend was a pleasant one.
Nighty night.

No comments:

Post a Comment