Saturday, November 14, 2009

Tree Theatrics



We've been out and about today and, despite the fact that we are now midway into November and, despite the fact that so many leaves are now enjoying life on the ground, many trees continue to display some of the finest hues of the season. And I must say, when we were out and about two nights ago, in a rain that had been falling steadily all day, the trees, even then, were just stunning underneath the streetlights.
This afternoon, while we were going here and there, I started a new project. I'm knitting a pair of cabled fingerless mitts using a coffee brown tweed in a worsted weight. The yarn, which I picked up while in Florida recently, is speckled with little dots of red, green, yellow, etc.
Now to jump into bed and get my toes all toasty warm.
Nighty night.

No comments:

Post a Comment