Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Birds

Everything just came together beautifully for me when shooting this photo. My hat is off to nature for providing great light and shadows and textures. Also, I especially like the natural framing of this little guy.













The robins are happy about the melting snow and being afforded the opportunity to forage previously unreachable food sources.
It has been a good day. I had planned to sew during the afternoon but changed my mind and did a bit of knitting instead. After a short, I realized I was on a roll and figured I'd plow on through and finish the second mitt. Well, I almost finished. Unfortunately, the ball of yarn decided it had had enough with only four rows left.
I called the shop where I'd bought the yarn, but it had no more of the yarn in the particular colorway I needed. The owner said she'd check to see if she could find more, so I'm awaiting a call back from her.
So I guess I'll decide on a new knitting project since I like having something I can pick up and work on at any given time. I'm not sure what that will be, but I have several pattern books that I will browse over the next few days.
Very tired and ready to get into the beddy bye.
Nighty night.

No comments:

Post a Comment