Monday, February 15, 2010

Snowflakes Keep Falling on My Head

Yes, it is still cold, and yes, we still have an abundance of snow. In fact, snowflakes were spotted briefly on Saturday. Again today, while I was out and about, it began snowing. The flakes were fairly large and were falling quickly. It didn't last, however, and eventually raindrops fell instead. (Snow showers predicted again for tomorrow.)
It has been a good day. I shopped for a short and purchased two knitting books, both picked up for half price. One is a copy of a book I found at the public library several years ago. I have wanted to see that book again for such a long time, but I could not recall its title. Oh, and with another coupon I had, I saved another ten percent off the sale prices. Gotta love it. Spending money to save money. Yippee!
Getting sleepy, so it's off to beddy bye. Nighty night.

No comments:

Post a Comment