Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A Beautiful Paradox






Deutsch and Scout got "Frontlined" this evening. They get to wear these really cute sports shirts so they aren't able to lick the application spot on one another. And I have to say that these little boys are pretty good models for this particular clothing line. Deutsch's little legs, though, are especially short, so Squidley had to roll up his sleeves. The two of them don't seem to mind wearing clothes. In fact, I think they might actually enjoy it because of all the extra attention they get. Hmmm . . . . They really are cute, aren't they?



Squidley made me a bedtime snack despite the fact that I'd had a filling dinner of pepperoni pizza. Cream of wheat, a comfort food since childhood. My daddy used to sing me a song about it:
Cream of wheat is so good to eat.
It makes you strong, and it makes you sweet.





Add the sugar.






And the milk.





And voila! I'm getting stronger and sweeter.
I still need to work on the "prettier" thing, so it's off to bed for me for a bit of beauty sleep.






No comments:

Post a Comment