Monday, September 14, 2009

Sweet as Sugar

Today I'm much improved (though still not my best), so I have begun to regain control of my household. And yippee! The laundry has all been done.

For a little project I have planned, today I finished with the cutting that I started the other day. I hope the recipient will like the Fall colors as much as I do.

It will be quite nice when I get back to my sewing desk. After two weeks in Florida (including travel there and back) and another week and a half spent feeling under the weather, I'm hoping my dear little machine remembers me. I'll be sure to speak sweetly to her.

And speaking of "speaking sweetly," I have only nice words for Squidley, who made Caesar salad and grilled steak for dinner tonight. Everything was delicious, and then I got pudding, too!

Have a sweet evening, everyone. And sweet dreams, too.



No comments:

Post a Comment