Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Inaugural "Windows into Wednesday"

I decided to give a little extra task to what is commonly known as "humpday." Each week, this particular day will host what I've decided to call "Windows into Wednesday." The idea is to combine a favored day of the work week with a favorite pursuit of mine, that is, photographing windows. Some of my photographs will be favorites I shot in the past. Others will be more current. Some may include somewhat of a descriptive caption, while others may simply be allowed to speak for themselves.

gargoyled window

There's no suit in this suitcase, just some casual clothing to wear while enjoying a mini-holiday in a city that is a favorite destination of ours.

This tote, which I'm taking along with us, is a favorite gift from Squidley. The bag's featured dog just happens to be a less common type of dachshund. I'm talking about the piebald, which is exactly what Scout is. His coloring is white and red, but we've seen white and black piebalds, too.

This little bag is going on holiday, too, and will be used to store little treats for Deutsch and Scout. This will be the first time we're using the bag, and I hope the boys like it because I made it especially for them.

No particular reason; just kinda like it.


Well, I have packed everything except the last minutes items. Now it's off to beddy bye.

I hope you have an enjoyable weekend, whether you stay home or venture elsewhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment