Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Another Day: Tomorrow

Isn't Fall lovely? Since I'm thus unable to put recent photos here, I will instead post some that I have taken during the last few years. This picture was taken probably three or four years ago. Maybe five. Squidley and I (no little boys yet) had stopped for a little break either on our way to or from my grandmother's farm. I find this particular grouping of trees nestled handsomely in Autumn's leaves makes quite the striking picture.
My broken record is still broken. And as if you couldn't guess the same old song it's playing, I'll help you out: "I'm so tired." I napped off and on today. That should have helped, but perhaps spending nearly an hour on the elliptical canceled out the snoozing.
I did a few chores today, like unpacking and laundry and tidying. I didn't, however, set a world record. But, as Scarlett O'Hara said, "Tomorrow is another day."
And speaking of another day, I am going to get into bed while it is still today.
And hoping you have a nice evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment