Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Fox and the Hounds





I am exhausted after chasing hound dogs all day long. Except for just before bedtime. Then I was having a difficult time convincing anyone to come down off the porch and onto the grass for a little potty session. I sweet-talked, encouraged, begged, yelled, threatened. Ok. So it was raining. But when you know they gotta go, they gotta go. Well, I fixed the situation. I went inside and got their leashes, put them on the non-cooperative pair, and tugged and tugged, leading them out a good ways, all the while repeating over and over again that we weren't going inside until we had results from both parties. Bingo! And they were so sure I couldn't outsmart them. (There's no way I was going out at one in the morning again.)
So, now I'm off to bed, but I leave you with additional photographs taken near my grandmother's farm.
Hope you have a good evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment