Monday, October 12, 2009

Is it a silly post, or is it Memorex?

Even though we officially welcomed Fall last month (a true warm welcome), today is the first day since then that we are enjoying aspects truly characteristic of this lovely and vibrant season. Trees are sporting more color, and the temperature was such that a jacket or sweater was a definite must when stepping outdoors.
In keeping with today's "Fallness," Squidley decided to make for dinner something that could be served up hot in a bowl. His Brunswick stew was the best I've ever had. Even better that that served at one of our favorite Savannah restaurants. A Caesar salad accompanied the stew. Oh yeah, and we enjoyed drinking coffee during the afternoon.
I didn't sew today, but I did get all the squares cut for a project I planned prior to going to Savannah. I also did laundry, read, and knitted a bit on my sock homework. And of course I played with Deutsch and Scout. Those two are so cute. They were both standing near the front door, and Scout was barking so loud that the sound waves caused a reaction from the "doorbell box" on the foyer wall. Is it real, or is it Memorex? Is it Scout, or is it Memorex?
Is it my bed, or is it Memorex? There's only one way to find out.
Nighty night.

No comments:

Post a Comment