Friday, October 2, 2009

Cobble Hobble

Whew! And I thought I was tired last night. After walking a great deal today, I realize yesterday's "tired" was nothing. And probably about fifty percent of today's walking was on old cobblestone streets. And wait! Did I mention that I was simultaneously breaking in a brand spankin' new pair of Dockers? I certainly know better, at least in theory, than to ease on down the road wearing any shoes that haven't yet been broken in.

So, I have taken some photos I want to share with you; however, I am presently unable to do that. Until I replace my old laptop, I am enjoying a symbiotic relationship with someone else's laptop. Actually, maybe the relationship isn't exactly symbiotic, because I can't think of a thing my "use" is doing for the other computer.

I also will soon write about some of what we're experiencing during our holiday. After I've had plenty of sleep.

Well, hoping your weekend, regardless of where you are, is like a nice little holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment