Friday, October 9, 2009

Clothes of Green

These connecting buildings are located on a street parallel to Bay Street. The touches of black just above the pink building and its neighbor to the right remind me a bit of Groucho Marx eyebrows. So to me, these buildings are all eyes.
I have stayed very busy today. My biggest job of the afternoon was sorting through all my hanging clothes. I have so far boxed a total of seventy-five items for donation. I'd like to make a second sweep and yield an additional severty-five. Whew! what a job that was, a job I'd been putting off until a rainy day. Today was rain free, but I just decided that tackling the project was long overdue. Oh, and I have thus far boxed four pairs of shoes, too. I hope to add to that number as well. I mean, really, I only have two feet, and I can only wear one pair at a time anyway.
Tomorrow I begin a class at a local shop. I already know how to knit, but I am going to learn how to make socks. Squidley requested quite some time ago a custom pair for him, preferably in a nice shade of gray. So, that is the plan. And a neat thing about knitting socks is that it is such a portable project.
I need some sleep so that my brain will be recharged in time for tomorrow's class. At least, I hope it will be fully charged. Well, anyway, a girl can dream.
And hoping your dreams are sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment