Saturday, October 3, 2009

Not in deNile About How Much I Need Sleep

Is there a legal limit as to how many times in one week one can complain about being tired? Perhaps not, but there might indeed be a limit to the number of times you are willing to listen to the same old complaint. Well, as tired and sleepy as I am, Deutsch and Scout really take the cake. They are such troopers. They each participated in a dachshund race this morning, and they have walked practically to Egypt and back. (Sorry, just thought of Clyde Edgerton's book, "Walking Across Egypt.")

So, I am going to do the nightly teeth cleaning routine, grab my pajamas, change into them, and get into bed with Squidley and the boys. I know I haven't written much during the past few days, but I will make up for lost time next week.

Everyone get some good sleep, and don't put all your eggs in one pyramid. (I get really silly when I'm sleepy.)

Nighty Night

No comments:

Post a Comment