Friday, January 29, 2010

Dreaming in White


Squidley and I have had a nice day. We picked up some groceries for the weekend, including things we like having on hand when it snows. (It's supposed to start sometime during the morning.) And one or both of us have played with Deutsch and Scout throughout the day, except for a brief outing to see the latest Hugh Grant movie, "Have You Heard About the Morgans" and quick stops at a dress shop and Target.


When we got home, I started a bit of laundry while Squidley cooked chicken on the grill and made chicken sandwiches with lettuce and tomato. Yummy. And we watched a Jennifer Aniston movie on tv while we all just plain relaxed.

Now it is beddy bye time for us. Sweet dreams to everyone. I may just be sweetly dreaming of snow. And when I awake, I likely will find that that sweet dream came true.











No comments:

Post a Comment