Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Mount Deutschmore (and Scout, too)

This is the backing fabric for the picnic quilt. It is part of the American Jane "Happy Camper" series, and I think it looks quite "picnicky."

I thought I'd post another picture of the quilt top, photographed from a different angle.

There should be a mountain carving of these two.

Feeling very relaxed . . .but . . .

going . . .

going . . .

. . . gone!
So, today has been quite nice, and I'm even enjoying the return of cooler temps. And it was back to sweats and a thermal top, one of my cold weather uniforms.
I'm keeping tonight's post short because I'm tired and want to get into bed very soon. Squidley and the boys have beat me to the punch, so I have some z's to catch up on.
Nighty night, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment