Saturday, January 16, 2010

Vamoose, Snow!

Well, it's been a much milder day than we've had for a while, and that has been a bit of a lift for me. Still, there are still small hills of dirty snow in mini-mall parking lots throughout our area. And up until two days ago, there was still a light, white covering behind our house, as well as on the far edge of the road. My mom recently reminded me that snow that stays around for three days is simply waiting around for more. And when about an inch and a half to two inches fell recently, it did so while there was still plenty of the white stuff remaining from the snowfall the week before Christmas.
Though I think I am nearly over the illness that has had a firm hold on me, I am still dealing with laryngitis. It worsens if I've talked much at all. So I'm trying to keep mum on everything.
Well, it is beddy bye time for us all. Nighty night.


No comments:

Post a Comment