Saturday, January 30, 2010

Oh, Baby, Baby, it's a White World.

Can you say "patio bagel?"









This shot is one of my favorites.




I shot this photograph while lying on my front side, just inside our breakfast nook.

It's as though our house doesn't have any front steps.



This picture reminds me of Marge Simpson.



'nuff said.


This snow seemingly tailored itself to fit any surface.

By now my camera lens was pretty wet.








This is also one of my favorite photographs taken today. The dish sits on one of the patio
railings.
So, it seems that dreams really do come true. And I not only dreamed in white last night; today I looked at the world through white colored glasses.
I wanted to go for a walk this afternoon, but this powdery, very deep snow did not permit. Perhaps tomorrow I can get around a bit to see and photograph other nearby.
I am very tired and am going to get into bed so that I can rise for an early morning photography opportunity.
Hope everyone is safe, warm and happy.
Nighty night, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment