Thursday, January 21, 2010

Me Sleepy? No Way. (Wink, Wink, Wink.)

I don't think it likely I could get this shot again any time soon. True, when Scout begins getting sleepy, his left eye closes somewhat. Capturing that with the camera, however, was an absolutely wonderful surprise.

Our two little boys are often at a standoff, and attempting to prove dominance is usually the reason. At the end of the day, however, they are best buddies (as well as brothers).

So sweet.

I wanted to post a photograph of this fabric yesterday; however, once I loaded my pictures on the laptop, I realized this fabric's photo was blurred. I reshot today, and the result is a peek at the fabric I will use for the picnic quilt's border. I may also use it for the binding but haven't decided for sure.
The only progress I made on the quilt today was cutting the border strips. I can't do anything else until I purchase the trim because its application is the next step in this project.
Today has been very good. I'm feeling better, and my voice is slowly but surely getting back to normal. Squidley treated me to lunch, and a friend of his from work came along, too. It was a nice outing, and we had lots of good conversation. Tonight we went to a movie and ate lots of buttered popcorn. Good movie, good popcorn, and wonderful company.
Wishing everyone a good day tomorrow.
Nighty night.

No comments:

Post a Comment