Sunday, January 10, 2010

Knit Mitt



I started a project that I could work on while sitting in a chair or sitting up in bed. I am still feeling poorly and, for the most part, don't feel like doing much. But I decided to start something that would be available just in case I wanted to occupy myself with something other than sleeping.


This yarn is a 100% hand dyed merino wool called Euro Hacho and is spun in Peru. I don't usually choose to work with multi-colored yarn (except for self-striping); however, this particular yarn and coloration seemed like a good choice for a pair of fingerless mitts I wanted to knit for myself.


I knit about six rows of the first mitt before determining the pattern is too large for my hands. So I frogged that small amount of knitting and cast on again. I have not started the knitting yet because I am just feeling lousy. I hope to get started yomorrow.


For now, it's off to beddy-bye for me.


Nighty night, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment