Thursday, January 28, 2010

Mitt Fit

Scout is doing much better today. Throughout the day, his "coughing" or "clearing his throat" sounds became less frequent, and by bedtime, were non-existent. I still kept him from being very active, just as the vet had advised.
Deutsch has stayed close to Scout for most of the day. I think he was doing what he could to assist in caring for his brother.
On another subject, snow is forecast for our area this weekend. I won't be wearing the fingerless mitts I've been working on because I only just finished one of them. I started over on that one probably four or five times befor I decided exactly how I would knit it. I was concerned the mitts would be too loose for my hands and had cast on fewer stitches than called for in the pattern. For several reasons it just did not look right. Ultimately, I cast on the number of stitches as required by the pattern. To keep each mitt from being too loose at the beginning, I cast on as tightly as I could.
Well, I am very tired and am going to get into the beddy bye.
Nighty night.




No comments:

Post a Comment