Monday, January 18, 2010

Mex Meal

At the risk of sounding like a broken record (or cd), I have just not felt like doing much since I started feeling poorly. And I have had either no voice or very little. Today I did laundry and some cleaning. Squidley made sure I did not do "too much." But it feels good to be back in the game, even though I'm just starting out. Sewing is something I've very much missed, and I look forward to getting back to the picnic quilt I started a few weeks ago. And I have some good ideas for things I want to do around our home. And, I'm starting my Spring cleaning this month. Actually, I kinda like doing that usually twice a year.
Just a little mention on the soft tacos Squidley made for dinner tonight. Delicious. Especially with the homemade pico.
Well, it is beddy bye time for us. Nighty night, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment